- 1-2 years industry experience required
- Part Time Role, subject to probationary period.
- Location: Based at Gonzaga House, Co Wexford
We are recruiting for an exceptional part time digital marketing specialist to help us build a world class digital experience for our customers.
This role involves understanding our customers behaviour across all our channels,. You will need a deep understanding of our brand voice and have exceptional creativity to help us tell the Bean and Goose story, as well as great analytical skills turning data into actionable strategy.
You will be focused on ecommerce and work as part of a small marketing team. You will also be liaising with our partner agencies
This is an exciting opportunity to help build an ambitious brand.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Degree level or above qualified in a relevant field
- 1-2 years’ experience in a previous role
- Great at working in a small team and independently
- The ability to design creative digital media campaigns that align with our business goals
- You will coordinate the creation of. the digital content for our rolling campaigns and play a major role in coordinating the creation of our lead campaigns (e.g. website, social media, email, press release, blogs etc)
- Strong project management skills to manage end-to-end digital projects
- Excellent analytical skills to measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Ability to turn data into actionable strategies.
- Ability to identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brilliant understanding of SEO’s
- Used to managing budgets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of media editing software
- Additional qualifications in photography, animation or web design would be advantages
Bean and Goose is founded by Karen and Natalie, sisters, and chocolate makers. We have been crafting chocolate in the beautiful Wexford countryside since 2014. Our products are made using sustainably sourced single origin Ecuadorian chocolate. Inspired by the flavours, landscape, designers & makers of Ireland we create exciting and beautiful products that tell the contemporary Irish story.
All our products are created and packaged in the most sustainable way.
We are a small, hardworking, and passionate team who collaborate across all areas of our business.
You will work surrounded by chocolate and avail of a generous employee discount on our products.
This is a part-time position based in Wexford (subject to a probationary period) The hours will be Tuesday and Wednesday 9.30 -5 .30 pm with the expectation that you will be available for extra days during the period preceding our key sales opportunities, October – December and February to March/April
If you think you are a great fit for this role send a cover letter detailing why you think this position is for you and attach it along with your CV and any other relevant documents to email@example.com
Applications are open now with the role to commence in September 2020
Karen & Natalie